We are assisting our client the Keltner Group in their search for a Branch Sales Agent to support their client in Radford, Virginia. The qualified candidate will provide an exceptional customer experience from beginning to end. The Sales Agents objective is to capitalize on sales opportunities, create customer loyalty, and exceed customer expectations by using their guidance, knowledge, computer acumen, and winning attitude. They will routinely shift focus and multi-task to perform a variety of warehouse tasks. Branch Sales Associates have excellent all-around communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. The Branch will be operated in a joint effort between Keltner Group, a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and their client located on-site of a military installation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the entire customer experience. This includes appropriate product selection, accurate order entry and maintenance, accurately and safely picking product, and safely loading customer vehicle as needed.
- Enthusiasm towards Keltner Group, the client, the branch, our team members, our customers, and the work we perform each day
- Understand, agree, and commit to the safety guidelines and behaviors set forth through our organization and comply with all process standards including wearing personal protective equipment when required
- Learn and easily navigate through various computer systems and applications for customer facing and warehouse activities
- Agility to shift focus seamlessly from assisting customers to various other branch tasks including performing warehouse and showroom related tasks safely
- Perform work in accordance with appropriate behaviors, established guidelines, work instructions, and contract compliance guidelines (Military on-site locations)
- Picking, preparing, and staging will call orders/shipping product
- Prepare customer backorders and put away other stock received
- Assist with merchandising and perform showroom replenishment
- Perform inventory counts
- Performs housekeeping duties as needed to ensure branch appearance meets Keltner standards
- Bachelor degree desired but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Flexibility to work any time within branch hours of operation
- Must be able to regularly and safely lift to 50 pounds unassisted and heavier loads with assistance
- Ability to learn and operate powered industrial equipment