Electric Plus, Inc. is a full-service electrical contractor serving the Indianapolis and Central Indiana area performing work in many different types of new and existing construction projects. They are in need of a qualified CADD/BIM Operator to work with their team by aiding in the development of engineered, shop drawings and BIM models.
The desired candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Certification or 2-year degree in a directly related area such as drafting or Engineering (Preferred)
- At least 4 years of experience as part of a team providing BIM phase services (Preferred)
- Be efficient in Revit from initial design to BIM modeling (required)
- Be efficient in AutoCAD MEP (preferred)
- Background in the electrical industry highly desired.
- Proficient Knowledge of CAD/BIM/VDC software and processes
- Detail orientated and committed to producing quality, comprehensive drawings
- Must have a desire to learn with good work ethic
- Ability and willingness to follow direction
- Meet timeline goals and deadlines