A downtown Indianapolis based finance company has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide a full range of administrative, clerical and office support of accounting department, upper management and the office in general.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clerical support, performing photocopying, faxing, scanning, filing and other necessary document services
- Order supplies for office including office supplies, cleaning supplies, paper products, etc.
- Assist accounting department with creating spreadsheets and tracking progress of accounts receivable.
- Assist with in house agreement reviews and proofreading of documents
- Work closely with accountants in house as well as outside accountants.
- Run any necessary errands with regards to securing items for the office.
- Maintain office appearance, light housekeeping, and work with Facilities Maintenance for any repairs needed.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Display initiative and the ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Have ability to assume responsibility
- Ability and willingness to take direction from others and receive constructive feedback positively
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have ability to multi-task.
- Consistently utilize a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with Xero accounting software a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent