Midwest Landscape Industries located in Indianapolis, Indiana has an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Landscape Account Manager. The qualified candidate will be a client liaison for Midwest Landscape Industries. We are looking for an individual with a desire to provide outstanding service to insure clients needs are met satisfactorily. A key responsibility of the Account Manager will be to create high customer retention, identify appropriate enhancement needs and opportunities while helping the company to achieve revenue goals. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned commercial maintenance accounts.
- Understand and drive the implementation of all MLI quality standards.
- Oversee all interaction with clients and use proactive communication to keep clients informed.
- Provide proactive site quality reviews and communicate assessments internally and externally if necessary.
- Schedule site walk throughs with client, resolve any issues discovered and follow through to ensure that the issue is resolved properly.
- Identify and provide client with site improvement suggestions i.e. enhancement sales.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams (including Irrigation and Maintenance Operations Manager) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Deliver presentations in front of small groups.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Horticulture, Landscape horticulture, agronomy, etc. Business background or sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate easily and proficiently both written and verbally.
- Solid experience with CRM software, (Asset, Windows, XP and Microsoft Office)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Sense of humor is a plus!