Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Immediate opening for a self-motivated, intentional, responsible, and detail-oriented Restoration Division Manager (RDM) for a full-service restoration company located in Bentonville, Arkansas. They provide unsurpassed emergency response, mitigation, environmental remediation and contents services to the insurance industry, residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
The qualified candidate will have a background in construction, remodeling and restoration. Certifications with IICRC and AMDECON are highly desirable. We are willing to train and help the right candidate obtain the certifications.
The Restoration Division Manager is responsible for supervising and scheduling all environmental and mitigation jobs and the crews assigned to jobs to insure profitability. They will ensure that the project is delivered on time and to the required quality standard within agreed specifications. The Division Manager will focus on scoping and reviewing pre-lim estimates and the field work required to restore properties to their pre-loss state. They will head projects, manage work crews, subcontractors and suppliers related to each project. The Division Manager will lead, coach, teach, train and mentor all staff within the Environmental, Mitigation and Content Departments.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Communicate all evening and weekend work for success and make sure the techs have keys, equipment, paperwork and instructions as needed.
- Visit all jobs to ensure job is being run appropriately.
- Accept, enter and coordinate all after hour emergency service calls.
- Address any and all concerns with the customer on-site or via telephone, email or text.
- Monitor profitability of jobs through reports.
- Work to meet expected profit margin goals.
- Write work orders for all jobs that Subcontractor(s) are needed.
- Upload photos, documents and comments into DASH operational software.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is being completed for each job type.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and be a leader.
- Inspect all vehicles for cleanliness and look to reward the right behavior weekly.
- Manage all assigned jobs from the inception to a signed Certificate of Satisfaction (COS) with the target of on schedule and under budget.
- Learn to estimate in whatever software is being used such as Dash, Xactimate or XactAnalysis.
- Assist and/or perform Team Trainings.
- Assist with inventory cost-control and management.
- Perform Job Checks and produce the required documentation per division of work and any program guidelines.
- Manage Lead Techs to produce Pre-lim Estimates in a timely manner and provide estimates to customers and Adjusters.
- Participate in Company on call schedule.
- Participate in Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) – Job/Staff Specific Safety Related Training.
- Train Lead Techs on proper moisture mapping sequencing and input/conversion to the various moisture mapping programs (Dry-Track, Moisture Mapper, MICA, Fire & Ice).
- Sell Environmental, Mitigation and Contents work on first contact – make sure any demo/drying plan and progress schedule is in place and executed in a timely manner.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to manage people
- Proven Xactimate experience (Xactimate Level 1 and 2 Certification a plus)
- Water Restoration Technician and Advanced Structural Drying IICRC Cert/Experience.
- Previous construction, remodeling and restoration experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Professional appearance
- Good customer service and sales skills
- Must be willing to relocate to NW Arkansas.
Items of note for this position:
- Detailed understanding of restoration and reconstruction practices for property that has suffered water, wind, mold, fire, smoke or biohazard damages.
- Solid understanding of the insurance adjuster claims business and interfacing with Third Party Administrator (TPA) on estimate submittals and approvals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist clients, adjusters, vendors, and agents in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Basic accounting competency with an understanding of invoicing and billing procedures.
- Analytical, detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
Benefits and Compensation:
- We are a 24/7-disaster response company.
- Skilled at management of multiple projects, opportunity analysis and decision-making.
- Must be highly organized
- Complete projects and achieve corporate set goals within given time frames.
- Clean DMV record, possess a valid driver’s license,
- Criminal background check and pre-employment drug test required.
- Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, “can-do” attitude to work every day.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Salary is commensurate with experience ($60K base).
- Bonus plan available
- Medical Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan (company match)
- Paid Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle