A Leader in the Transportation and Logistics Industry is seeking a full-time Warehouse Material Handling Laborer for AM and PM shifts 2nd for their Jacksonville location. Hours are Monday-Friday, 12 pm - 8;30 pm with occasional Saturday morning shift.
$18.75 - $19.50 Per Hour
Company pays up to 60% of the individuals Health Insurance premium under the Company Sponsored Plan
Company pays life insurance premium up to annual salary amount
401k, Dental, Vision – available
Qualified applicants must:
- 3+ years of warehouse experience sorting, palletizing material, and labeling shipments
- 3+ years of forklift experience loading and unloading trailers and flatbeds
- Pass an extensive background check
- Speak fluent English
- Be dependable
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Hourly position plus benefits.
- This position is not an office position, rather a position on the floor in the warehouse or on the forklift working in the warehouse to accomplish the Company's daily goals.
- Individual must have the ability to physically lift up to 100 lbs., and at least 3 years of forklift experience.
- Some responsibilities include; sorting material, labeling freight, verifying manifests
- Individual will be an employee and will be offered a full benefits package. (Independent contractors will not be considered). EOE.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience loading and unloading trailers and flatbeds.
- Clean criminal background, secure location with extensive background check requirements.