One of the largest promotional products companies in the country has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Representative. This is a virtual position. Applicant must have the means to work from a remote/home location. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience working with SAP Business One software.
- Process invoices within assigned queue workload in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage Accounts Payable inbox and ensure the completeness of vendor invoices
- Promptly respond to and complete invoice resolution received from vendors and internal business partners
- Contact vendors for A/P invoice and liability accruals during month-end
- Periodically reconcile vendor statements
- Support audit activities in AP invoices and support documentations
- Assist in process improvements and system implementations
- Professionally interact with vendors and internal business partners with phone, conference call, chat, Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Other requested duties as assigned
- Associate degree in accounting or business administration
- 0- 3+ years’ experience with SAP Business One software
- Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy
- Attention to detail and ability to grasp new processes or changes quickly.
- Professional and respectful with inside and outside customers
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient skills in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and others
- Ability to manage time efficiently when given multiple tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting terms and processes, including debits, credits, and journal vouchers
- GSA and government procurement experience desirable
- Ability to work in a home/remote office