Oak Security Group, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, provides Access Control Solutions for Schools, Universities, Military bases, Government facilities, Office buildings, Medical facilities, and other institutions. We are excited to hire a responsible, hardworking employee for a full-time warehouse position, 40 hours per week with occasional overtime as schedule warrants. Our environment requires individuals that can think on their feet, catch on quickly, and be flexible to adapt to priority changes. Accuracy is of utmost importance, so we require a Warehouse Worker who can pay careful attention to every task, stay focused, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. Based upon excellent performance and dedication, there is opportunity for future growth in the company, though you will be trained for this position.
Wolfe and Associates is assisting us with our search for our next Warehouse Specialist.
- Coordinate distribution functions, including shipping & receiving, inventory control, and warehousing functions, including adherence to First-In, First-Out (FIFO) inventory methods.
- Receive/Ship material accurately and promptly.
- Accurately manage material in warehouse while picking/building orders to be shipped.
- Work inside our business ERP to Ship, Receive, & Maintain Inventory and make very specific
- changes in inventory based upon assembly item builds/unbuilds.
- Carefully and safely ship products to customers in a timely manner.
- Accountable for maintaining an accurate count of inventory in warehouse through regular cycle
- counting and maintaining a clean and safe warehouse and assembly area.
- Communicate with Supervisors and co-workers to create a team atmosphere.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to lift, lower, and move product up to & in excess of 60 lbs, off and on warehouse shelves as well as up and down warehouse step ladders.
- Intermediate computer skills and willingness to learn and work within company ERP.
- Ability to be on your feet for most of an 8-hour shift.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skills. Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and good business acumen preferred.
- Must Speak fluid English and have moderate communication skills.
- Great attendance record.
Due to security nature of our business, the successful candidate for this position must pass a criminal background check. Equal Opportunity Employer.