We are assisting our client, Wildman in their search for Account Service Representatives - Route Drivers in the greater Indianpolis area.
A job is something you have to do, but a career is something you love to do - a vocation that allows you to express your passion and enables you to work toward a better world.
At Wildman, we believe that everyone should love what they do. We empower our employees to build careers that they love and give them the resources and tools to make a difference in the world.
DISCOVER YOUR CAREER AS A
WILDMAN ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Our Account Services Representatives (ASRs) are the faces of Wildman - delivering and picking up uniforms, linens and mats in a Wildman truck.
- Drivers service an established territory of customers in addition to selling new product lines and services. A maximum lift of 50 lb unassisted is required.
- Enjoy working a 4-day work week with much opportunity for advancement into management positions.
- ASRs receive a solid base salary with bonus compensation.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 5 years customer service/sales experience
- Experience driving large capacity vehicles
- A current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to obtain a chauffer’s license and pass a DOT physical.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds