An Indianapolis based equipment calibration company offering on site and lab certification of precision measurement, control instrumentation and gauging has an opening for a Client Services Specialist.
Has responsibility for building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and all internal departments. In this job, it is very important to connect with other people, to meet new and different people on a day-to-day basis, to quickly form relationships, and to use those relationships to get work done.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day communication with client related activities across a broad range of services and activities, including, but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate, monitor, and track deliverables to ensure legendary service delivery to the Client Company.
- Serve as one of the points of contact for client and act as client advocate.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and all internal departments to deliver service.
- Work with Operations to document business requirements, KPIs/metrics and program set-up features to meet client's specifications.
- Partner with Operations to develop staffing needs and weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule.
- Identify and communicate processes to continually enhance the quality of services to clients as well as improvements to productivity and business/client financial goals.
- Prepare and review client quotes for accuracy and assure accuracy/integrity.
- Work with management to handle any concerns, problems, and/or objections the client may have relating to the planned program and the associated business objectives.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate client activity reports.
- Conduct regular Client Satisfaction Surveys and evaluations (informal and formal).
- Manage startup of new program campaigns or expansion of client work.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Advanced PC (MS Office, especially Excel)
- Must be able to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks
- Client service experience in an industrial application recommended