Auto Body Express is one of Florida’s west coast premier automotive/industrial paint and coatings supply companies. This dynamic and growing company has an immediate need for an Outside Sales Representative to cover their Tampa/St. Petersburg, Sarasota and Ft. Myers territory.
Do you also have a high level of energy, persistence, and a strong desire to win? Are you motivated by reward and recognition? Then this position is for you.
If you consider yourself a “hunter” when it comes to sales, have proven success as a sales performer and excel at selling, you will find this the perfect opportunity. Our ideal candidate will have recent sales experience within the automotive paint and coatings industry or relatable field.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Gain and maintain knowledge of market and actively compete/work to increase market share.
- Develop target accounts and plans to achieve goals.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers to maintain and grow accounts.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Deliver exceptional service to a diverse set of customer types by understanding and proactively responding to their needs.
- Develop strong partnerships with sales team, branch employees and vendor representatives.
- Learn, understand, and can explain product lines
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Prepare/create necessary documentation, reporting and maintain account records in a timely manner.
- Track and monitor customer account activity.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years previous outside sales experience within the automotive paint and coatings industry a plus.
- Hunter sales mentality
- Ability to drive new business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout assigned territory (Car allowance provided).
- Satisfactory results of pre employment drug screen, criminal background and other assessments.
- Ability to work remotely.