Le Peep restaurant in Indianapolis has an immediate need for a Full Time Front of House Staffing Manager for our Speedway location.
The Staffing Manager is responsible for:
- Delivering and overseeing all staffing needs
- Recruiting and training new team members as needed
- Conducting employee reviews
- Acting as the primary staffing liaison for Front of House (FOH) employees
- Working in conjunction with the back of house (BOH) staff and captains to communicate all important info for a successful event
- Securing front of house staff for events, coordinate site times, relay all information effectively and efficiently to staff
- Approving all payroll for staff weekly
- Managing uniform inventory
- Accurately processing of service staff payroll
- Overseeing uniform inventory for service staff
- Attending various events to check on staff, assure proper training, uniforms, etc
- Assisting Event Managers with efficient and profitable staffing
- Participating in the event planning process
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house experience.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with management and staff at all levels.
- Adequately represent the organization when in contact with staff and vendors on the telephone.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Possess excellent basic math skills.
- Proficient in word and excel.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends.
Salary commensurates with experience and skills
Wolfe and Associates is assisting us with our search.