We are seeking a Bookkeeper/Accountant for our client. An Indianapolis manufacturing company located on the North East side of Indianapolis has an immediate need for a full time Bookkeeper/Accountant.
The selected candidate will be responsible for preparing financial statements as well as doing regular accounting type duties. They will interact with other Accounting department members and employees. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, experience with standard accounting, manufacturing costs, inventory costs and product cost analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or closely related field
- Detail oriented and ability to thrive in a team environment
- 5 years of accounting experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Good knowledge of Accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with cash handling and credit card processing
- Outstanding attitude and a willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Displays a professional rapport and enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- QuickBooks proficient
- Cost Accounting and Cash Flow projection experience required
Other Titles include: