Darlington Manufacturing located in Joplin, Missouri has an immediate need for an Electronic Technician. The Electronic Technician is responsible for all maintenance of all electrical systems of the plant, both building and process equipment. This is a 12 hr first shift position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining all PLC programs and equipment automation.
- Performs maintenance and repair on all electrical components
- Performs Preventative Maintenance on plant and process equipment.
- Responds and repairs equipment as needed
- Active participant in corrective action / process improvement teams
- Suggests improvements to plant and process equipment
- Hands on experience (1-3 years Minimum) working on industrial PLC’s and controls as an industrial electrician
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Hands on Experience in basic programming
- Ability to read and write and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to collaborate with multi-department teams.
- Comfortable using a computer for application software
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Associates Degree or other certification preferred
Other Titles Include:
Electrical Engineering Technician
Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Programmers