Our client, Advantage Remodel located in New Berlin, WI is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a dynamic position with an award-winning residential design-build remodeling firm specializing in high-end, customer service focused remodeling projects. You would be joining a team of passionate individuals who have a shared mission; to help clients LOVE WHERE THEY LIVE while providing a superior customer experience.
This position requires a professional, organized, individual who is able to think on their feet, capable of problem-solving, dealing with difficult issues, and must be an excellent positive communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has extensive knowledge and experience with rough and finish carpentry (10 years of experience desirable)
- Has statistical and analytical knowledge in construction and knowledge of all related building trades.
- Can read and understand blueprints
- Is capable of estimating, planning, scheduling and managing projects from contract to completion.
- Is able to juggle multiple projects, requests, and demands,
- Has ability to communicate in a positive, firm and articulate manner to team members and vendors.
- Has excellent customer service skills and ability to address client issues in a positive effective manner.
This individual should also be able to lead others and ensure that all individuals working on the Advantage Design + Remodel team, whether they are employees, trade partners or vendors, are working to exceed the client’s expectations. They should be able to teach others and lead by example. Since remodeling is a constantly changing environment, this individual must have patience and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
This is a constantly evolving position that requires the Project Manager to assume the responsibility of being the first line of client contact in any and all emergencies.
- Simple IRA
Life / Work Balance
We prioritize between life and work in healthy ways. We never compromise our family or personal time for business pursuits. And when we conduct business, we give 100%.We are not whole unless we have balance in our lives.