An Indianapolis family owned automotive collision repair company has an immediate need for an experienced Collision Repair and Frame Technician. This well established company provides fair, honest and superior quality automotive repairs.
The qualified candidate will:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Repair collision damage per estimate and according to manufacturer specifications and company quality control standards.
- Disassemble vehicles to gain access to areas that may b needing repair without damaging reusable parts.
- Notify estimation staff of any additional repairs that may be needed once a complete review has been completed.
- Able to work harmoniously with all areas of the company in order to meet repair deadlines.
- Maintain a working knowledge of how to safely operate all tool needed to perform repairs.
- At least 2 years of experience in the collision repair industry.
- Previous auto body shop experience preferred.
- Ability to repair light to heavy repairs, including structural work.
- The ability to communicate with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license in order to drive any customer/company vehicle.
- Must have reliable transportation.