A greater Milwaukee area construction company is looking for a talented Office Manager to join their team. We are seeking an enthusiastic, upbeat and positive person who is not afraid to wear many hats. The ideal candidate will be able to stay on top of multiple projects, adaptable to changing priorities, intellectually sharp, friendly, service oriented, proactive, understands how to go the extra mile for our clients, completes projects accurately, increases our value in the eyes of our clients by providing them with better-than-expected service.
The Office Manager role requires the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in an efficient and professional manner. Other requirements for this role include but are not limited to:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Answering phones, taking and delivering messages, providing administrative assistance to management.
- Supporting the Sales Team and sales initiatives.
- Providing Showroom facility oversight.
- Oversee office inventory and responsible for requisition of office supplies.
- Performs accounts receivable functions including billing, processing of invoices and record keeping within QuickBooks and BuilderTrend.
- Oversee employee benefits program.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll and make required payroll tax payments
- Manage permitting for projects.
- Communicate efficiently with contractors and subcontractors on all construction documentation.
- Oversee and organize various company events.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven time management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability and desire to deliver an excellent customer service experience
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills, firm grasp of Microsoft Word & Excel and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Command of Quickbooks and general accounting procedures
- Affinity for, and interest in new technology and electronic devices