Over the past 47 years, Hittle Landscaping has grown to become Indiana’s largest family-owned landscape company and is ranked by Landscape Management Magazine as the 116th largest landscape company in the nation. Hittle has a great culture with many perks and benefits including medical, dental/vision plans, 401k retirement program with company match, paid time off, holiday pay, Corporate Chaplain, opportunities to participate in mission trips and much more!
We’re looking for Landscape Crew Members with a great attitude, willingness to work hard and have an impeccable attention to detail. The successful candidate will be able to perform the following tasks and meet the minimum qualifications.
• Training and continuous improvement.
• Mowing, trimming and, pruning.
• Planting, sodding and mulch.
• Work together with teammates in accomplishing tasks and goals.
• Snow removal in the winter.
• Rough and finish grading.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Reliable transportation.
• Experience in the landscaping industry a plus but not required.