When work needs to get done, are you the “Go‐To” person? Do you enjoy being busy; accurately attending to various tasks throughout the day? Is it fun to coordinate tasks so that work gets completed correctly the first time?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we want you to join our team at Tangent Labs! We are seeking a Lab Coordinator who can serve as the initial point of contact for all our incoming client needs while also coordinating many tasks that are crucial to meeting client demands.
Tangent Labs is a growing accredited calibration laboratory. We are calibration experts providing onsite and lab certification and calibration of precision measurement, control instrumentation and gaging. Tangent Labs provides cost efficient, value‐ added management of the entire calibration program. Utilizing current technologies and effective management tools, Tangent Labs provides the services necessary for our customers to successfully achieve and maintain the highest levels of compliance.
As our Lab Coordinator, you would provide support for multiple departments, serve as the vital point of contact for clients dropping off or picking up devices, help manage work orders and see that work is completed in a timely and expeditious fashion, along with completing and tracking all receiving and shipping events daily. On a typical day, you could expect to perform the following:
- Receive and review all devices and incoming documentation delivered or dropped off by clients.
- Coordinate, monitor, and track all pending work orders.
- Generate daily and weekly Work in Progress Reports to ensure work is completed on time.
- Generate/prepare outgoing shipping events for clients.
- Track and maintain inventory for all necessary lab supplies in order to prevent outages.
You would work in a cross‐functional capacity collaborating with multiple internal departments, subcontractors, and clients. You’re probably looking at other career opportunities. Here’s what’s special about ours...
- The tasks that you’ll accomplish each day are both intellectually stimulating AND critical to both internal team members and clients. You’ll have a real impact!
- Your work environment will be fast‐faced, focused on completing a variety of tasks accurately. However, you’ll also get to communicate, collaborate and support all the people at Tangent Labs.
To be successful in this role, you need the following:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong time management capabilities
- Advanced PC skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and complete multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner despite interruptions
- High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy