Midwest Landscape Industries, Indianapolis based full service landscape contractor, has an immediate need for an experienced staffing professional. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with company management to determine staffing needs.
- Post job openings across multiple channels including job boards, career fairs and social media.
- Organize recruiting events.
- Manage candidate information in a confidential manner.
- Conduct pre-employment screening including drug and background checks, driving and criminal records.
- Communicate status of recruiting efforts to senior management.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior work experience as a Staffing professional.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience in conducting interviews, both in person and by telephone.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal means.
- Knowledge of labor law and practices.
- Working knowledge of both English and Spanish.
- Familiarity with H2B Visa program.
Midwest Landscape Industries is a dynamic and rapidly growing business that hires only the best. This is a ground-floor opportunity. Come grow with us!