Midwest Landscape Industries located in Indianapolis, Indiana has an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Landscape Estimator.
The Landscape Estimator must have impeccable attention to detail. The successful candidate will be highly organized and efficient. This position is responsible for assisting with the completion of measuring, surveying, reporting requirements for new contracts in the landscape maintenance field.
- Walk properties and use web-based platforms to accurately survey properties.
- Gather and compile take-off data for use developing accurate, competitive and profitable bid proposal for a variety of landscape projects.
- Assist business development manager and the account managers in new business development and sales to existing clients.
- Accurately relay any site-specific information to internal team (including Irrigation and Maintenance Operations Manager)
- Produce desired profit margins.
- Assist with the development of standardized estimating methods.
- Review estimate revisions for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide support to other estimators on the team to handle and balance workloads.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Landscape or construction background is a plus.
- Minimum 2 year estimating experience.
- Ability to read construction blueprints
- Self-Motivated and meet critical deadlines
- Strong math skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US
This is a full time position with benefit package.