Nature’s Partner is a premier landscape company providing landscape management services since 2003. They have an immediate opening for a Staffing Manager. This position is based in Indianapolis IN, and is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process. We are seeking an individual who takes pride in providing the best possible candidate experience through initiating contact, maintaining rapport, being consistent with follow up, and providing extraordinary service.
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Develop a strong talent pipeline of current candidates.
- Actively identify potential talent through various methods including passive sourcing and extensive networking.
- Partner with management to develop effective recruitment strategies to contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Attend hiring events on behalf of the company and act as a brand ambassador.
- Build relationships with trade schools, colleges, high schools, and industry organizations.
- Implement new processes and improve existing procedures to deliver the highest quality candidates to hiring managers.
- Articulate verbally and in writing, formal candidate tracking processes with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes and a timeline of events.
- Work closely with recruiting consultants to source qualified candidates.
- Experience utilizing a variety of sourcing tools to build and maintain network of potential candidates, including pro-active market research, direct sourcing, social recruiting, and traditional methods.
- Proven ability to actively network and establish quality working relations, continually seeking creative approaches to sourcing options.
- Self-sufficient, go-getter who is results oriented and motivated.
- Must be able to maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events.
- Ability to manage high volume workload with competing and changing priorities.
- Previous experience with the H2B work visa process a plus.
- Computer proficiency – MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bilingual language skills a must (Spanish).