Our client is a nationally certified construction company that has been recreating spaces for homeowners since 1974 in the San Jose and Silicon Valley area. They provide design, construction, renovations, remodels and new home construction.
We are looking for a full-time motivated safety-minded individual who is a team player and a strong work ethic. Ideal candidate will have previous basic carpentry experience, but willing to train the right candidate. All construction skills are considered a plus. This position will be involved in assisting lead carpenters with new construction and demolition/clean up.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous carpentry/construction experience a plus but not required
- Valid drivers license
- Good references and background check
- Reliable transportation and own basic set of hand tools.
- Medical/Dental plan
- Paid holidays and sick days
- 40 hour work week 99% guaranteed
We pay a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401K and Paid Time Off/Vacation pay.