Immediate opening for a self-motivated, responsible, and detail-oriented Site Supervisor for a full service Fire and Water damage company located in Greenville, NC. They provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration and remediation services to the insurance industry, residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
The qualified candidate will have a background in construction, remodeling and/or restoration.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and to the required quality standard within agreed specifications.
- Focus is on production of the jobs via scheduling, budgeting and using sub contractors to restore properties to their pre-disaster state.
- Budget and schedule jobs with the homeowner and subcontractors
- Manage work crews, subcontractors and suppliers related to each project.
- Educate the client on the process, the timing of service delivery, and realistic expectations for this process.
- Meet and work closely with all clients and adjusters.
- Ensure each job is completed in accordance with company standards.
- Manage job progression and fully document each job in detail.
- Build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with our existing and new clients, subs and other contacts developed.
- Experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry is preferred but not required.
- 10 years minimum in the construction industry
- Technically proficient at Word and other related computer or estimating programs. Must have experience dealing with a computerized Job Management system.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist clients, adjusters, vendors, and agents in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Understanding of how to schedule and budgeting jobs
- Analytical, detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
- Must be able to work with and manage others in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to our clients with integrity and passion.
- Customer service orientated with the ability to deal with customers under stressful situation.
- Some evening and weekend hours are necessary as we are a 24/7-disaster response company.
- Skilled at management of multiple projects, opportunity analysis and decision-making.
- Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, “can-do” attitude to work every day.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug test required.
Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
Clean DMV record, possess a valid drivers license