Our client, located in Greensboro, NC is a full-service general contractor specializing in property loss and restoration of commercial property. They have been in business for 30 years and continue to grow. We are assisting them in their search for an experienced Construction Superintendent.
The qualified candidate will:
- Provide field oversight for all phases of assigned commercial construction projects.
- Manage project schedules.
- Manage subcontractor performance relationships.
- Be responsible for both the timeliness and total quality of assigned projects.
- Prepare project documentation for coordination and effective site management.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures against contract.
- Implement and execute Quality Control/Quality Assurance program.
- Promote an Injury-free job site through safety initiatives and award winning Company safety program.
Ideal candidates would have the following:
- Are leaders who prefer to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Develop relationships with owners, designers, subcontractors and other trade partners.
- Are willing to learn new approaches and tools.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry technology and have strong computer skills.
- Are willing to travel and take remote assignments.
Company offers local work, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including but not limited to:
- Major medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Company vehicle
If you want to work for a company where you can experience growth and opportunity while being immersed in a positive culture where your input is valued, then we want to hear from you.
This position is subject to the successful completion of the following:
- Pre-employment drug test.
- Background check.
- MVR check (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Valid Driver’s License Required.