Insurance restoration company in the Greensboro, NC area has an immediate opening for a self-motivated, responsible, organized and detail-oriented Contents Technician. Much of position consists of detailed cleaning of homeowner personal belongings after a loss to their home or business such as fire, water, mold, bio-hazard or storm damage, packing and unpacking of belongings, cleaning structures after reconstruction. The right person must have eye for fine detail, patience and a true love of cleaning.
The ideal candidate will have a background in professional residential and/or commercial cleaning, new or re-model construction cleaning, above average packing skills.
- Perform cleaning on residential and commercial property, post-construction, due to fire/water/storm/environmental damages.
- Pack up, catalog and clean contents (property owner’s possessions) affected by loss to ready them for storage at our facility while repair construction is taking place.
- Unpack contents and replace in property post-construction.
- Be part of a team assisting home and business owners that have experience water or fire loss or damage to their home or business, usually on an emergency basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist clients in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to our clients with integrity and passion.
- Customer service orientated with the ability to deal with customers under any/all situations.
- Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, “can-do” attitude to work every day.
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to work
- Experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry is preferred but not required. We will train the right person.
- Criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Clean DMV record; possess a valid driver’s license
- Comfort with computers is necessary
- Must be able to lift 50 – 75 lbs
- Able to work on 8’ ladder occasionally
- Previous OSHA training regarding ‘Fall Prevention’ a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
Hours are generally 7:30-4:30 M-F but vary depending on jobs and emergencies we have..
Salary: $11-$14/hour to start depending on experience.