We are assisting our client, a nationally certified restoration company that has been renovating homes and businesses for over 10 years in the Greenville NC area with their search for qualified carpenters.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of carpentry experience. You must have exceptional interior finish abilities (hanging doors, base, trim, paint, some drywall, etc…) carpentry skills, with the ability to seamlessly blend existing building with new.
This is a full time position.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the successful completion of specific construction projects, ensuring compliance with plans, specs, budgets, schedules, codes and safety guidelines
- Communication as needed with owners and subcontractors
- Adaptable to changes and/or delays and be able to determine the material costs and man hours for these as or if needed
- Monitor and deliver job progress, quality, cleanliness and site security
- Running a job & fulfilling duties assigned to ensure project is kept on schedule
Compensation: We pay a competitive salary and benefits package
- High School or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own reliable transportation and tools
- Ability to create a schedule, manage it and plan for future job flow
- Ability to read a scope of work and execute it
- Some experience with budgeting and scheduling
- Ability to be a team player, a self-starter always helping to move the company ahead and thus yourself
- Ability to take on site pictures and send them to office email
- Computer and smart phone skill sets
- Must be punctual, hours are normally 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday but can vary depending on requirements