Insurance Restoration company in Whitsett, NC seeks experienced Customer Service Coordinator / Project Manager Assistant. This position is all about communication, follow up and more follow up and communication- prove that and you are in!
- Over 4 years of customer service / client care experience
- Over 2 years Project Management / Scheduling / Dispatching / Tracking
- General understanding of remodeling, construction / restoration principles an asset
- Excellent computer skills (email, excel, word, calendars, PDF, digital pictures, Xactimate*, Sage*)
- Systematic and capable of organizing multiple jobs / activities at a time
- Analytical and able to problem solve in a timely manner under intense circumstances.
- Think outside the box to make adjustments and changes as required as situations dictate
- Produce exceptional and well organized, documented job files
- Maintains professional conduct, organization and communication skills to deliver extraordinary service to in house peers/team, insurance adjusters, agents, property managers and home owners
- Will do what it takes to bring the project to conclusion on time, budget and with a happy customer (all of them!)
- Clean Background check
- Able to successfully pass periodic drug testing
*Experience with these programs not required, but a plus!